ZZ Computer provides comprehensive IT guidance and IT support as small businesses’ managed service provider. Our expertise offers effective partial or full IT service management (ITSM) implementing Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL): high-level IT management, and integration strategy of small businesses’ managed IT services to support a small business’s operations and goals.
We offer augmentation of our capacity as virtual CIO (Chief Information Officer). With our cost effective approach for small businesses, our IT support is as scalable as our IT service. Suited to small business IT support needs, we are able to handle and guide small business IT service management transposing (ITSM) ITIL. Full spectrum small business IT support & strategies complement managed service requests, encompassing:
- IT Consultation: assessment of technology or business goals to determine appropriate solution(s)
- IT Implementation: integration strategy of recommended managed IT service solution(s)
- IT Support: proactive and reactive services; help desk, dispatching technicians for remote or on-site IT consultation/assessment, remote administration, on-demand IT consultation
- IT Resilience: business continuity planning, disaster recovery; assistance integrating IT resiliency practices into company policies
- IT Compliance: ensuring legal, procedural, and standards adhesion throughout business IT operations
IT services & IT support implementations are specialized in all industries’ IT system needs. Our Los Angeles small business IT support is cohesive with digital transformation to extend and enhancement of business performance with appropriate managed IT services.
Business Continuity IT Support & Integration
Proactive small business continuity strategy includes applying a seven-step business contingency planning process to develop and maintain a viable contingency planning program for information systems. ZZ Computer offers integration of its managed IT services into each step of a small business’s system development life cycle:
- Contingency planning policy statement: Formalize a policy providing necessary authority and guidance to execute the IT contingency plan.
- Business impact analysis (BIA): Conducting BIA identifies and prioritizes information systems and components critical to supporting small business processes.
- Preventive controls: Identify precautionary measures reducing system disruptions’ effects. These increase system availability and reduce contingency life cycle costs.
- Contingency strategies: Create comprehensive recovery strategies to ensure expeditious recovery following a disruption.
- Information system contingency plan: Develop a contingency plan containing instruction for restoring damaged systems unique to the system’s security impact level and recovery requirements.
- Plan testing, training, and exercises:
- Ensure testing validates recovery capabilities
- Training prepares recovery personnel for plan activation
- Exercising the plan identifies planning gaps
- Plan maintenance: Ensure the small business continuity plan is maintained as a living document. Maintenance assures relevancy to the current system state, accounting for its architectural and organizational evolutions.
Disaster Recovery Planning & Support
Developing and executing an information technology disaster recovery plan (IT DRP) with ZZ Computer guides procedures involving foreseeable business-impacting disruptions. Fallback or restorative procedures are designed to mitigate impact caused by failed managed IT services. Our DRP is information system-focused, exclusively addressing business-impacting managed IT service disruptions that require fallbacks, restoration, or reconstitution. Its design considers restoration of IT service functionality through fallbacks. DRP may comprise multiple information system contingency plans to guide recovery of individually impacted systems once fallbacks has been established. Other plans may be supported by a DRP by restoring critical processes’ dependent systems/functions through the fallbacks. Infrastructures for consideration encompass:
- software as a service (SAAS)
- platform as a service (PAAS)
- infrastructure as a service (IAAS)