ZZ Computer is a Los Angeles managed service provider specializing managed IT services for small businesses. We are personable and relatable to guide small business IT support matters regarding resilience of managed IT services. Our small business has providing IT service and IT support customized to small businesses’ specific information technology needs in Los Angeles since 1989.
We provide 24/7 managed IT service and support with one hour response times to incidents and requests. To help get started, we offer a free network and backup audit of new clients’ pre-existing solution(s). Our IT solutions comprehensively manage small business technology operations, including areas of:
- Security (CyberSecurity)
- Distributed Infrastructure; Cloud Computing & Storage, Virtualization
- Network (Intranet and Internet)
- PBX Phone Systems
- Microsoft Exchange Email Hosting
- Security Camera Installation
Digital transformation is the transition of analog information–text, image, video, audio–into computer-based systems. Digital transformation is also the maintenance and modernization (upgrades) of computer-based (digital) systems. Transformations increase real-time distribution and centralization of information, and improve findability and accessibility of information. ZZ Computer offers comprehensive digital transformation service, including getting started with consultation for transition strategy and service.
Transitioning affects small business operations dependent on systems, requiring acclimation to new methods. Digitized information systems, known as information technology (IT), require technical expertise to integrate into small business operations. ZZ Computer provides full IT transition strategy and execution; consultation, installation, maintenance, and usage training. Our goal is to provide well-advised information of appropriate available options based on small business goals and conditions, and execute a safe strategy to fluently transition operations.
Continued advances in quantum mechanics continue to diversify how we may digitalize. ZZ Computer leverages advances of benefit to small businesses’ performance. We use the most appropriate and reliable technological advances to advantageously position small businesses in their industry and specific business needs.
Backup’s purpose is to proactively preserve a small business’s managed IT operations. Recovery’s purpose is to reactively restore system integrity in the event of managed IT service disruptions, using backups or attempting other restorative techniques. Managed IT service resilience methods and strategies mitigate disruptions a small business may encounter. Computer system backup support extends beyond storage, as we offer our own manufactured hardware to ensure reliability, and minimize downtime if computer system hardware needs replacement.
Within a business continuity plan, backup strategies are performed with consideration to allowable downtimes identified in a business impact analysis (BIA). As part of system architecture, backup procedures are integrated into the acquisition phase of the system design/development life cycle (SDLC). Our backup considerations include:
- Geographic area: storage site’s risk-level and physical distance from the small business.
- Accessibility: availability & convenience of data; storage & retrieval time, flexibility.
- Security: ensuring encryption, shipping, handling, facility, and personnel meet the data’s security requirements.
- Environment: replicated/mirrored storage facilities’ structural and environmental conditions.
- hardware replacements
- back/recovery scale
- retention length
- replication count; snapshot/image frequency and amount
- availability: storing/retrieval speed/convenience
- special procedures, operational criteria
Recovery approaches are dependent upon the type of incident and system. Considerations include BIA/FIPS 199 impact level, and the system’s operational requirements. To support data’s availability, we employ:
- auto failover
- uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
- server clustering
- redundant arrays of independent disks (RAID)
- mirrored systems
Business Continuity of Managed Service
A small business’s continuity of critical operations dependent on managed IT services must be planned for. Assistance is available to ensure redundancy and resilience of IT operations through collaborative integration into the small business’s continuity plan (BCP). Supported components of managed IT service-related business continuity planning development include:
- Business impact analysis: We assist conducting a business impact analysis of managed services. We collaboratively identify critical IT-reliant business functions and processes, accounting for the managed IT services that provide or support them.
- Critical business functions & processes: We aid in identifying, documenting, and implementing IT procedures to recover business operations reliant upon managed IT services.
- Small business continuity plan: We organize a business continuity development team to compile a plan that manages various types of known small business disruptions.
- Evaluate plan’s recovery strategies: Our training of the business continuity team. We’ll cover testing and exercises to evaluate plan’s recovery strategies’ viability.
- Information technology (IT) infrastructure: Our scope encompasses IT components comprising a system, including:
- desktop and laptop computers
- mobile devices
- wireless devices and other IT peripherals
Disaster Recovery of Managed IT Services
An information technology disaster recovery plan (IT DRP) supporting managed IT services provided by ZZ Computer is developed simultaneously with the business continuity plan. Our business impact analysis determines priorities and recovery time objectives for information technology infrastructure. Technology recovery strategies dictate restoration procedures of hardware, applications, and data within business recovery constraints. Dependent managed services for consideration are all forms of IT delivery:
- software as a service (SAAS)
- platform as a service (PAAS)
- infrastructure as a service (IAAS)